Unnai Kanadha Kannum


One of those incredible scores of the legend KV Mahadevan and rendered with loads of emotion by the living legend P. Susheela. I gathered courage this morning to give this haunting melody a try.

I am aware of the slight sruthi and tempo slips but was too lazy to correct them. As always, I have give mixing a try with my Kathukutty skills :) I deliberately left the breathing sound through the song. Please bear and sorry if its too annoying.

Looking forward to your stones/garlands he he :).


Song: Unnai Kaanadha
Film: Idhaya Kamalam
Singer: P. Susheela
MD: KV mahadevan
Lyricist: Kaviyarasar Kannadasan



Unnai Kaanadha Kannum - Idhaya Kamalam | Music Codes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enge en jeevane

Poo Pookum Osai - Minsara Kanavu

Rasave Unnai Vida Matten