Rasave Unnai Vida Matten


Yet another gem from Raja's stable. SJ the 'Expression Queen' captures the emotions of a girl who sings with 'ekkam' for her beloved (none other than our Raj Kiran). Idha vida azhaga adhukku oru tune eppidi poda mudium.

I have always liked Raj Kirans' movies (ellam oru mari paakadeenga) 1. He mostly used IR for his films 2. For the nativity. This film especially has commendable re-recording by IR. However, ennoda indha version kekkara madiri irukaannu sollunga.

Song: Rasave unnai vida matten
Film: Aranmanai Kili
Singer: S Janaki
Lyrics: Vaali



Rasave unnai vidamatten | Music Codes

Comments

subha

very interesting song. can you teach me how to upload songs like this to the blog.
information may be sent to my
gmail ID prakashettan@gmail.com
or d email which is shown in my blog profile.
thanks and regards.
kindly let me have your email ID too and other informations, phone number etc. to have more knowlege on d subject.
Suresh said…
Really good job. I've searched for this song & end-up in your blog. When downloaded it, I thought it as a original version. After listening on my iPod, i realized the voice & writing this comment..

though i'm not expert in music, as a listener i like the voice.. Keep going..
பல நாட்களாக இந்த பாடலை எழுதியவர் யார் என்று தேடி கொண்டிருந்தேன், இப்பொழுதுதான் தெரிந்தது ஐயா வாலி எழுதியது என்று , மிக்க நன்றி இந்த தகவலை தந்ததற்கு

Popular posts from this blog

Enge en jeevane

Poo Pookum Osai - Minsara Kanavu