Enge en jeevane

Yet another haunting melody from the hit combo – SJ-KJY-IR.

I hate the picturisation and the choreography of this song (Sorry Devan, I know you like the video of this song), but that does not knock the song from my fav list :)

When I was researching for the raga of this song, found out this is based on Pahadi and found some others based on the same raga. ‘Ninaithathu Yaaro’ in Paattuku Oru Thalaivan, ‘Ore Naal Unnai Naan’ in Ilamai Oonjalaadugirathu, ‘Edhedho Ennam Valarthen’ in Punnagai Mannan, ‘Raasaave Onnai Nambi’ in Muthal Mariyaathi, ‘Seer Kondu Vaa’ in Naan Paadum Paadal, ‘Intha Maan Unthan Sontha Maan’ in Karagattakaran and ‘Vaigai Nathiyoram’ in Rickshaw Mama. Never ever found any resemblance between these songs, should I even tell Raja is a genius? :)

Ok ok I hear "Now enough of your gyan’. Please let us know how we did by leaving your comments here

Song: Enge En Jeevane
Movie: Uyarndha Ullam
Singers: K J Yesudas and S Janaki
Lyrics: Vairamuthu
Ragam: Pahadi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poo Pookum Osai - Minsara Kanavu

Rasave Unnai Vida Matten