Poo Pookum Osai - Minsara Kanavu


This time s an ARR number. I very rarely attempt to ARR's songs. I have very few in my list which I relish singing. This is not part of that list though, but when I got the karaoke for this song, I was flying back my memory lanes, where I performed this song for the AIR (All India Radio) FM - A programme called Paattu Padava.

It was a recording studio atmosphere and I was jittery, somehow performed and never remembered it again. The song was broadcasted in the following week and everybody else except me tuned to it. Sad that I couldnt hear it on radio :(. But the reception was good.

Just thought would share these memories with you. And pls dont forget to pen your comments on this rendition. (Also do not laugh my attempt to imitate the Male Voice in the Hilkore interlude)

Song - Poo Pookum Osai
Film - Minsara Kanavu
Singer - Sujatha & Malaysia Vasudevan
Lyrics - Vairamuthu
Composed by - AR. Rahman

Looking forward to your comments




Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

Comments

Shiiiva said…
Romba nalla irukku. Male version of chorus vera yaravadhu padiyirundha nalla irukkum.

Regards
Shiv
Sowmya said…
Hi Shuba,

Nice rendition and its nice to listen to your voice. lovely !!

some pitch and tempo lagging at some places.eg : "Aasai" -ending can be better with right placement and modulation.and all sangeetham" ending loose its grip.

Keep singing :)
Subha said…
Shiiva

Thanks for the feedback. I like to sing in various voices just to improve versatality. So opted to do it myself. I will take your point for future renditions

Sowmya ji

Thanks for the critical comments. I am not very comfy singing ARR numbers but somehow wanted to try this. I may have disappointed you this time. But its a good learning for me.
Sonukanna said…
Wonderfull nice lively singing was felt.

Popular posts from this blog

Enge en jeevane

Rasave Unnai Vida Matten