Konrathu Konraikkum


I cannot express how much I like this song. The very first time I heard it there were various ‘Unarchigal’ inside me. What a genius composition!

KSC – Adhu voice illa bottle of thena. She is a ‘Sweet rakshasi’. I have tried my best to render this. Let me know what you think.

Song: Kunrathu Konraikkum
Movie: Pazhassi Raja (2009)
Lyrics: ONV Kurup
Music: Maestro Ilayaraja

Note: Tamil lyrics is a little complicated than Malayalam I think. Some of the words I have not even heard in ‘Sol Vazhaku’. So please pardon any mistakes in the lyrics. Also learnt and sang this song in 1 day, so am sure there are off notes and mistakes.


Kundrathu Konraikkum Upload Music

Comments

anegan said…
Great work. Keep it up.
ശുഭ

പഴശ്ശിരാജയിലെ പാട്ട് ഏറെ കൊതിച്ചതാ കേള്‍ക്കാന്‍. വളരെ നന്ദിയുണ്ട്. ഇത്തരം നല്ല ഗാനങ്ങള്‍ അപ് ലോഡ് ചെയ്തതിന്‍.\\
വായനക്കാര്‍ക്ക് താല്പര്യമുള്ള പാട്ടുകള്‍ അപ് ലോഡ് ചെയ്ത് തരാമോ?
+ എന്റെ ടീനില്‍ എനിക്ക് പ്രിയപ്പെട്ട ഒരു പാട്ടുണ്ടായിരുന്നു. അതിന്റ്റെ പശ്ചാത്തലത്തില്‍ ഒരു കഥയുമുണ്ട്.
ദയവായി ഈ പാട്ട് എനിക്ക് വേണ്ടി സംഘടിപ്പിക്കൂ.
+ മഞ്ഞണിപ്പൂനിലാവ് എന്ന് തുടങ്ങുന്ന പാട്ട് ദയവായി ഇട്ടതിന്‍ ശേഷം എന്നെ അറിയിക്കൂ.

സ്നേഹത്തോടെ
ജെ പി അങ്കിള്‍
Unknown said…
thanks great work

Popular posts from this blog

Enge en jeevane

Poo Pookum Osai - Minsara Kanavu

Rasave Unnai Vida Matten