Nanoru Sindhu - Sindhu Bhairavi


Sindhu Bhairavi - I am sure you agree that this was one of the best movies of tamil film industry wrt music and re-recording. The classical depth and innovation, yet depicting simplicity to the common man, that Raja had brought in this movie is still spoken about. Chitra ji won national award for the song 'Padariyen Padippariyen' which was what on my list to present with. But that requires more perfection and dedication and practice above all, which I am very lazy at .


I am presenting another number by Chitra from this movie is Nanoru Sindhu. Though this song sounds simple,its actually pretty tricky. The quality of the karaoke is not too good, so pls bear with that.

Do let me know, if I have done any justice to this number.

Song Name - Nanoru Sindhu
Film - Sindhu Bhairavi
Sung by - Chitra
Lyrics - Vairamuthu

Eagerly awaiting your comments.

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

Comments

meena said…
This song is very good in ur voice :).Seems like the song was just made for you.Do you have the k-track of padariyen by any chance?I have been looking for it for quite a while now.
Subha said…
Hey Meena

Thanks a ton for your wonderful words. Yes I do have te track fro Padariyen. Pls gimme your email id and I will be more than happy to send that to you.

Regards
Subha
meena said…
Dats wonderful!!!My Id is meena_shanker2001@yahoo.com.Pls do listen to my latest renditions in my blog.Would love to get your feedback.

Musically,
Meena

Popular posts from this blog

Enge en jeevane

Poo Pookum Osai - Minsara Kanavu

Rasave Unnai Vida Matten