Kangal Irandaal - Debut Duet with NVK


I am back with yet another hit number of the recent times. But this time its a privelege for me to present the song with NVK sir. He needs no introduction in the audio blogging world.

The making of this song was interesting for me as this is my first duet in the audio blogging world. Thanks to you sir for this wonderful opportunity and also sculpting (I couldnt find a better word to best describe your guidance) me to understand what perfection means for a song delivery. This is definitely a milestone song for me in my life.

Folks, we are eagerly awaiting and excited to hear your comments on our rendition.
Song - Kangal Irandaal
Film - Subramaniapuram (2008)
Originally sung by - Deepa Miriam and Belly Raj
Music Director - James Vasanathan

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

Comments

Sowjanya said…
Hi Subha!!!

Superb rendition!! enjoyed it very much!! :)
Shiiiva said…
Subha, summa kallakala irukku. NVK sir simply superb. Neenga classical singeraa subhaa? Nice voice. By the way what happened to my request...
Sreejith Raman said…
hello subha... i have become ur fan!!!!
what a voice... wonderful job by both of u... i liked ur part a bit more.. :)
listening to all songs... thumbi va... what can i say.. i hav nt heard ny one online singing so well.. hope u really get into some playback singing and all...

Popular posts from this blog

Enge en jeevane

Poo Pookum Osai - Minsara Kanavu

Rasave Unnai Vida Matten