Van Megam

This song makes me nostalgic. Those college days where I used to own a TVS XL Super vehicle and happily roam around chennai with friends. And if it rains adds to all the fun. I always loved riding my bike in rain and singing some "Mazhai" song. This song was defnitely top in that list. Here's an attempt of the same. But being now in the US, there is no rain but only snow :(

Hope you like my rendition.

Song Name - Van Megam
Movie Name - Punnagai Mannan
Originally Sung by - K S Chitra

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA


Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
hi listen to ur all songs..

im new into blogs..gud to see al singers here..i saw one comment by ur friend.."open up ur voice"..i agree with him..ur voice has nice texture..good luck
regards
sukumar rajendran
meena said…
Very nice rendition.I liked it.I see one more person who was happy in those rainy day drives in chennai and now in the US it only snows :(.Please do listen to my songs too in my blog when you have sometime.
http://meenasmusic.blogspot.com/
Subha said…
Thanks Sukumar. Sure I will use Open throated singing henceforth.

Meena - Thanks for your comments. I am glad to know I am not alone. Will soon visit your blog.

Regards
Subha

Popular posts from this blog

Enge en jeevane

Poo Pookum Osai - Minsara Kanavu

Rasave Unnai Vida Matten