The mesmerizing Ennulle Ennulle

Somewhere I read this, "the main voice's notes are played in the reverse order for the bass--ah! "the genius of Bach". The beginning notes are all the same as that for Bourree but the time values are different"

If you are wondering who these lines refer to, its none other than our maestro and his beautiful composition in the film Valli. As an icing on the cake is Swarnalatha's mesmerizing voice. The mood that this song brings to the listeners is beyond words. Long live Raja. Pls check my rendition and comment.



Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

Comments

Sowmya said…
Hey Shubha...

Awesome !!..Loved your voice and you have a very good voice control.

Keep it up..!

All the best :)
Subha said…
Hi Somwya

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. Your blog is one of my favorite and the one I regularly visit.

Do keep uploading more mellifluous melodies.
Jo said…
Hi Subha, your music blog has been added to Audio India blog. It will be great if you could send me email updates whenever there is a new music post from you. Thanks.
Sundar said…
You have a beutiful voice and you sang this song very nicely...
Vivek said…
I have only one word to say after hearing this song !

"Awesome"

keep rocking - vivek
Hey Shubha, very, very nice singing!! I really enjoyed your rendition! Very close to Swarnalatha...
Could you please send the k-track to sindhuja.b@gmail.com if you don't mind? I'd like to try this sometime :)

Popular posts from this blog

Enge en jeevane

Poo Pookum Osai - Minsara Kanavu

Rasave Unnai Vida Matten